The Ayurveda Clinic - Goa, India is glad to announce the facility of Visa On Arrival in India.
Goa, India’s Dabolim airport has been announced among the nine airports in India where Visa On Arrival (VoA) facility has been launched since midnight Friday - 28th November 2014. This Facility is for travellers from 43 countries.
e-Tourist Visa Facility is available for holders of passport of following countries
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Island,Chile, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine,
Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands,Sri Lanka,Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vanuatu,
Vatican City-Holy See, Vietnam.
Dabolim airport - Goa, India is set to issue e-tourist visas (ETV's) to 31 more countries enlisted for this facility granted by the central government recently.
Clients from Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Belgium, Columbia, Cuba, Guatemala, Hungary, Ireland, Jamaica, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, Mozambique, The Netherlands, Panama, Peru, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, St.Lucia, St.Vincent, & the Grenadines, Surinam, Sweden, Tanzania, East Timor, Turks and Caicos Islands, the UK, Uruguay and Venenzuela are now eligible for ETV's under the new visa policy. The new list, for issue of ETV's has come into effect from June 15, 2015, a tourism official said.
E-Tourist VISA Application Process
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
This facility will enable tourist from the 43 countries enlisted for this benefit to apply and procure within 96 hours a visa with validity of 30 days, which would be further extended subject to approval from respective embassies.
Online Visa - E Visa for India, can be applied by travellers from the comfort of their homes and receive visa within 72 hours.
The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) will be valid for 30 days and the visa fee is been fixed at USD 62. The E-VISA is offered for those travelling on leisure, short duration medical treatment, casual business visit or to meet friends and relatives.
The Visa on Arrival Facility in India will be made available at nine airports in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai. Kochi, GOA, Hyderabad, Kolkotta and Thiruvanathapuram.
E-VISA/ VISA ON ARRIVAL IN GOA - INDIA, makes EASY TRAVEL FOR FOREIGNERS.
- To facilitate nationals of 43 countries to travel to India for tourism, short-term medical treatment or casual visit and have a short stay of 30 days.
- Eligible foreign Nationals may apply for INDIAN Visit online without going to Indian mission and to pay visa fee online.
- Once application approved, applicant will receive email authorizing the traveller to travel to india.
- A print out of this email has to be carried by the visitor to show to the immigration authorities in india, who will than stamp the entry into the country.
- Applicants may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 30 days
- Facility cannot be availed of more than twice in a year.
- Nine airports to have the facility, biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured on arrival.
- Visa fee could be paid by Debit/Credit card and no filing of embarkation card card by outgoing foreigners and disembarkation card by incoming Indians.